A new interpretation of the concept of inequity – in the sense of unequal distributions across individuals, time and states of the world — and a new, general measure of welfare from a study just published in the Journal of Economic Surveys, with the contribution of the CMCC Foundation.
- Novel pooled testing strategies can significantly better identify COVID-19 infections
- Real-world effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccine – research by Clalit Research Institute
- Health professional societies address critical care clinician burnout
- A-maze-ing pheasants have two ways of navigating
- On the line: Watching nanoparticles get in shape