The genomic architecture of the Long-read bitter gourd (Momordica charantia) has been elucidated to show nonclassic domestication. This study provides valuable insight into evolution under human influence.
- Predicts the onset of Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) using deep learning-based Splice-AI
- When foams collapse (and when they don’t)
- Oahu marine protected areas offer limited protection of coral reef herbivorous fishes
- Picture books can boost physical activity for youth with autism
- Atherosclerosis can accelerate the development of clonal hematopoiesis, study finds