A study, by mathematicians at the University of York, has used new techniques to address the long-running debate over whether battle deaths have been declining globally since the end of the Second World War.
- Light pollution may increase biting behavior at night in Aedes aegypti mosquitoes
- Tradition of petrified birds in the Dome of the Rock
- One way to prevent cancer: map the fundamentals of how cells go awry
- How initiatives empowering employees can backfire
- Hot-button words trigger conservatives and liberals differently