Increased tree canopy or green space could decrease morbidity and mortality for urban populations – particularly in areas with lower socioeconomic status where existing tree canopies tend to be the lowest.
- UMass Amherst research compares sensitivity of all genes to chemical exposure
- ‘Time machine’ offers new pancreatic cancer drug testing approach
- Stronger treatments could cure Chagas disease
- Disease-transmission model forecasts election outcomes
- Facing up to the reality of politicians’ Instagram posts