A study, led by the University of York, has examined fossil reefs near to the now-submerged Red Sea shorelines that marked prehistoric migratory routes from Africa to Arabia. The findings suggest this coast offered the resources necessary to act as a gateway out of Africa during periods of little rainfall when other food sources were scarce.
- Rethinking the link between cannabinoids and learning
- Children with chronic kidney disease have outsized health burden
- Cannabis reduces OCD symptoms by half in the short-term
- Oncotarget: cGAS-STING pathway in oncogenesis and cancer therapeutics
- Oncotarget: Inhibition of HAS2 and hyaluronic acid production by 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 in breast