A long-sought-after black phosphous-structured (BP) nitrogen was synthesized by an international team co-led by Dr. Ho-Kwang Mao and Dr. Huiyang Gou from the Center for High Pressure Science and Technology Advanced Research (HPSTAR) and Prof. Yansun Yao from the University of Saskatchewan. This finding provides prospects for a new direction of nitrogen-based two-dimensional materials. The results were recently published in Science Advances.
- Oncotarget: Evaluation of cellular alteration & inflammatory profile of cells
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. to publish Journal of Correctional Health Care
- Exploring the source of stars and planets in a laboratory