Since 1945, the vast majority of historically preserved dwellings in Denmark are architect-designed gems located in North Zealand, according to a study conducted by, among others, a University of Copenhagen researcher. The researchers point out that this contradicts the legal requirement for historical preservation to reflect the population as a whole, not just the elite.
- New technology allows scientists first glimpse of intricate details of Little Foot’s life
- Tissue, scaffold technologies provide new options for breast cancer, other diseases
- High fat diets may over-activate destructive heart disease protein
- A materials science approach to combating coronavirus
- New study proposes a low cost, high efficiency mask design