Exposure to certain chemicals early in life can reprogram the liver epigenome so that the organism becomes more vulnerable to diet-triggered metabolic problems later in life.
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. to publish Journal of Correctional Health Care
- Exploring the source of stars and planets in a laboratory
- Fipronil, a common insecticide, disrupts aquatic communities in the U.S.