Dr Guy Fagherazzi, Research Leader in “Digital Epidemiology and E-health” and colleagues from the Department of Population Health of the Luxembourg Institute of Health (LIH) released an editorial on June 16th reviewing international digital responses to the pandemic – including the “Predi-COVID study” – and providing recommendations for future initiatives. Published in the prestigious “Journal of Medical Internet Research”, the paper was selected as a featured editorial for the launch of a dedicated article series on COVID-19.
- Oncotarget: Survival after resection of brain metastases: A matched cohort analysis
- Indian and Pakistani women diagnosed with more aggressive breast cancer at younger age
- Oncotarget: Evaluation of cellular alteration & inflammatory profile of cells
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds