Dr Guy Fagherazzi, Research Leader in “Digital Epidemiology and E-health” and colleagues from the Department of Population Health of the Luxembourg Institute of Health (LIH) released an editorial on June 16th reviewing international digital responses to the pandemic – including the “Predi-COVID study” – and providing recommendations for future initiatives. Published in the prestigious “Journal of Medical Internet Research”, the paper was selected as a featured editorial for the launch of a dedicated article series on COVID-19.
- Health professional societies address critical care clinician burnout
- A-maze-ing pheasants have two ways of navigating
- On the line: Watching nanoparticles get in shape
- Study shows opioid use among US patients with knee osteoarthritis costs 14 billion dollars in societal costs
- Allergy season starts earlier each year due to climate change and pollen transport