Laura Young, MD, PhD, associate professor of medicine, was UNC’s principal investigator for this six-month clinical trial that shows the use of continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) reduces serious levels of hypoglycemia compared with standard monitoring by daily use of blood glucose finger-stick test strips.
- Study helps explain declines in death rates from COVID-19
- Wildfires can cause dangerous debris flows
- Technology shines the light on ovarian cancer treatments
- Thymoquinone induces apoptosis & DNA damage in 5-Fluorouracil-resistant colorectal cancer
- Oncotarget: quantitative ultrasound radiomics in prediction of treatment response for breast cancer