Cholesterol levels are declining sharply in western nations, but rising in low- and middle-income nations – particularly in Asia, according to a study of global cholesterol levels, which involve researchers at the University of Gothenburg.
- Study helps explain declines in death rates from COVID-19
- Wildfires can cause dangerous debris flows
- Technology shines the light on ovarian cancer treatments
- Thymoquinone induces apoptosis & DNA damage in 5-Fluorouracil-resistant colorectal cancer
- Oncotarget: quantitative ultrasound radiomics in prediction of treatment response for breast cancer