New research finds that corporate tax-planning practices improve when a company’s board takes an interest — and better planning results in both less tax uncertainty and a lower tax burden.
- Tracking the SARS-CoV-2 virus with genome sequencing
- Hospitals leaned toward strict COVID-19 NICU policies despite low prevalence of infection
- Princeton and Mpala scholars link obesity and disease to dramatic dietary changes
- New national poll: young Americans favor reforms
- Perspective: Understanding COVID-19 vaccine efficacy