Following two studies that screened thousands of human antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 to identify highly potent pairs, in which the antibodies bind non-overlapping regions of the viral target, a resultant antibody cocktail is being tested in human trials.
- Built to last: New copolymer binder to extend the life of lithium ion batteries
- Life’s rich pattern: Researchers use sound to shape the future of printing
- New method facilitates development of antibody-based drugs
- What can stream quality tell us about quality of life?
- Sports information on social networks leaves out women, disabled and minority disciplines