Following two studies that screened thousands of human antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 to identify highly potent pairs, in which the antibodies bind non-overlapping regions of the viral target, a resultant antibody cocktail is being tested in human trials.
- Experts see substantial danger to democratic stability around 2020 election
- Giving the immune system a double boost against cancer
- Sexual health often overlooked in cancer survivorship care, especially for female patients
- Stereotypes and discrimination contribute to HIV-related stigma among nursing staff
- Can glucose-lowering drugs impact mortality in COVID-19 patients with type 2 diabetes?