A team led by Scripps Research has discovered antibodies in the blood of recovered COVID-19 patients that provide powerful protection against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes the disease, when tested in animals and human cell cultures.
- Tube-dwelling anemone toxins have pharmacological potential, mapping study shows
- Autoantibody order, timing predict genetically at-risk children most likely to get T1D
- Landscape to atomic scales: Researchers apply new approach to pyrite oxidation
- World’s first agreed guidance for people with diabetes to exercise safely
- Models show how COVID-19 cuts a neighborhood path