In a sign that designer drugs are becoming more prevalent in Australia, synthetic cathinones — commonly known as ‘bath salts’ — have been detected in the nation’s wastewater in the largest study of its kind in the country.
- Chili-shaped device could reveal just how hot that pepper is
- A flexible color-changing film inspired by chameleon skin (video)
- Delivering proteins to testes could someday treat male infertility
- Mass screening method could slash COVID-19 testing costs, trial finds
- 3D hand pose estimation using a wrist-worn camera