Cleveland Clinic researchers have developed the world’s first risk prediction model for healthcare providers to forecast an individual patient’s likelihood of testing positive for COVID-19 as well as their outcomes from the disease.According a new study published in CHEST, the risk prediction model (called a nomogram) shows the relevance of age, race, gender, socioeconomic status, vaccination history and current medications in COVID-19 risk.
- UMD-led study shows fear and anxiety share same bases in brain
- Patients who had more severe covid-19 may be the best donors for convalescent plasma therapy
- Astrophysics team lights the way for more accurate model of the universe
- Tropical cyclones moving faster in recent decades
- Untreated sleep apnea is associated with flu hospitalization