A new study from psychologists at the University of Kansas attempts to shed light on triggers of post-trauma nightmare occurrences — a topic that has received scant study.
- New technology allows scientists first glimpse of intricate details of Little Foot’s life
- Tissue, scaffold technologies provide new options for breast cancer, other diseases
- High fat diets may over-activate destructive heart disease protein
- A materials science approach to combating coronavirus
- New study proposes a low cost, high efficiency mask design