novel treatment for advanced mesothelioma is safe and effective and may improve the quality of life for patients who have few treatment options, according to a research abstract presented during a virtual session of the Society of Interventional Radiology’s 2020 Annual Scientific Meeting on June 14.
- Hospitals leaned toward strict COVID-19 NICU policies despite low prevalence of infection
- Princeton and Mpala scholars link obesity and disease to dramatic dietary changes
- New national poll: young Americans favor reforms
- Perspective: Understanding COVID-19 vaccine efficacy
- Scientists identify compound that stimulates muscle cells in mice