Data presented today at the ADA 80th Scientific Sessions by Emily Sims, M.D. details the Phase 2 Teplizumab Prevention Study Clinical Trial findings that showed a two-week course of teplizumab delayed the onset of clinical T1D by three years.
- Tracking the SARS-CoV-2 virus with genome sequencing
- Hospitals leaned toward strict COVID-19 NICU policies despite low prevalence of infection
- Princeton and Mpala scholars link obesity and disease to dramatic dietary changes
- New national poll: young Americans favor reforms
- Perspective: Understanding COVID-19 vaccine efficacy