Human cognition and cultural norms have changed the composition of human portraits, according to a new analysis of European paintings from the 15th to the 20th century.
- Tracking the SARS-CoV-2 virus with genome sequencing
- Hospitals leaned toward strict COVID-19 NICU policies despite low prevalence of infection
- Princeton and Mpala scholars link obesity and disease to dramatic dietary changes
- New national poll: young Americans favor reforms
- Perspective: Understanding COVID-19 vaccine efficacy