A new nonsurgical treatment decreases errant blood flow in the shoulder to quickly reduce pain and improve function in patients with adhesive capsulitis, also known as ‘frozen shoulder,’ according to a research abstract presented during a virtual session of the Society of Interventional Radiology’s 2020 Annual Scientific Meeting on June 13.
- UMass Amherst research compares sensitivity of all genes to chemical exposure
- ‘Time machine’ offers new pancreatic cancer drug testing approach
- Stronger treatments could cure Chagas disease
- Disease-transmission model forecasts election outcomes
- Facing up to the reality of politicians’ Instagram posts