Transmission of COVID-19 from mother to baby during pregnancy is uncommon, and the rate of infection is no greater when the baby is born vaginally, breastfed or allowed contact with the mother, according to a new study.
- Hot-button words trigger conservatives and liberals differently
- A CNIO team describes how a virus can cause diabetes
- From pills to powder: 1 in 3 high school seniors who misused prescription opioids later used heroin
- Repairing the photosynthetic enzyme Rubisco
- Removal of synthetic estrogen from water