Low physical function and low muscle mass after hip fracture increased the risk for accelerated bone deterioration in older hip fracture patients.
- Tool that more efficiently analyzes ocean color data will become part of NASA program
- Bearded seals are loud – but not loud enough
- A combination therapy for treating severe neurological childhood disorders
- Study identifies strengths and challenges of responding to dual disasters
- Diabetes patients use of mobile health app found to improve health outcomes, lower medical costs