The employment prospects of some ethnic minorities in the UK have improved since the 1970s but still lag behind the white majority because of ‘persistent racism’, a major new study says.
- How Twitter takes votes away from Trump but not from Republicans
- A new method to measure optical absorption in semiconductor crystals
- Advanced facade material for urban heat island mitigation
- Chemical scissors snip 2D transition metal dichalcogenides into nanoribbon
- Knee OA guidance for clinicians simplified and streamlined