Black and female assistant principals are systematically delayed and denied promotion to principal, compared to their White or male counterparts, despite having equivalent qualifications and more experience on average, according to a new study. The findings were published in June in AERA Open, a peer-reviewed, open access journal of the American Educational Research Association.
- Study measures effectiveness of different face mask materials when coughing
- Seesaw of Indo-Pacific summer monsoons triggered by the tropical Atlantic Ocean
- International team tracks record-setting smoke cloud from Australian wildfires
- Study finds seabird ecosystem shift in Falkland islands
- Shot of alcohol can help an irregular heartbeat