Anaerobic disinfection of soil is an effective method to kill unwanted bacteria, parasites and weeds without using chemical pesticides. Scientists in Japan were able to show that it also increases the availability of useable phosphorus.
- Astrophysics team lights the way for more accurate model of the universe
- Tropical cyclones moving faster in recent decades
- Untreated sleep apnea is associated with flu hospitalization
- Study identifies key enzyme for development of autoimmune diseases
- Less invasive ventilation use grows dramatically, without needed data