New interdisciplinary research published in the Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids sheds light on how and why the cell membrane forms and grows lipid rafts triggered by ligand-receptor activity. The work could lead to new strategies and innovative approaches to prevent or fight the action of the virus through the integration of biomedical and engineering knowledge.
- Oncotarget: quantitative ultrasound radiomics in prediction of treatment response for breast cancer
- U of M trial shows hydroxychloroquine does not prevent COVID-19 in health care workers
- Covid-19 interventions can cut virus infections, severe outcomes, and healthcare needs
- Vanilla cultivation under trees promotes pest regulation
- NOAA report reveals condition of natural and cultural resources of Papahānaumokuākea