Scientists at the Institute of Industrial Science at The University of Tokyo built new specialized computer hardware that can perform AI tasks more efficiently based on a spiraling 3D architecture. This work may help with the development of energy efficient smart devices.
- Over 80% of Atlantic Rainforest remnants have been impacted by human activity
- ‘Miracle poison’ for novel therapeutics
- Paleontologists discover new insect group after solving 150-year-old mystery
- Tool that more efficiently analyzes ocean color data will become part of NASA program
- Bearded seals are loud – but not loud enough