Scientists at the Institute of Industrial Science at The University of Tokyo built new specialized computer hardware that can perform AI tasks more efficiently based on a spiraling 3D architecture. This work may help with the development of energy efficient smart devices.
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. to publish Journal of Correctional Health Care
- Exploring the source of stars and planets in a laboratory
- Fipronil, a common insecticide, disrupts aquatic communities in the U.S.