Nearly 13 kilometres per year: that is the rate at which the wintering area of Bewick’s swans has shifted east over the past 50 years. It’s a discovery with consequences for the conservation of this migratory species, writes a team of researchers led by the Netherlands Institute of Ecology (NIOO-KNAW) in Global Change Biology.
- Rethinking the link between cannabinoids and learning
- Children with chronic kidney disease have outsized health burden
- Cannabis reduces OCD symptoms by half in the short-term
- Oncotarget: cGAS-STING pathway in oncogenesis and cancer therapeutics
- Oncotarget: Inhibition of HAS2 and hyaluronic acid production by 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 in breast