A new University of California, Irvine-led study reveals a protein responsible for genetic changes resulting in a variety of cancers, may also be the key to more effective, targeted cancer therapy.
- COVID-19 lockdown reduced mental health, sleep, exercise
- Coating implants with ‘artificial bone’ to prevent inflammation
- COVID-19 anxiety linked to body image issues
- Medical minds meet to develop novel treatment for one patient’s immune system defect
- Report calls for easing access, improving home health for older adults