A new University of California, Irvine-led study reveals a protein responsible for genetic changes resulting in a variety of cancers, may also be the key to more effective, targeted cancer therapy.
- Study identifies strengths and challenges of responding to dual disasters
- Diabetes patients use of mobile health app found to improve health outcomes, lower medical costs
- Record-high Arctic freshwater will flow to Labrador Sea, affecting local and global oceans
- Revive the map: 4D building reconstruction with machine learning
- Scientists describe earliest primate fossils