A mysterious cloud containing radioactive ruthenium-106, which moved across Europe in 2017, is still bothering Europe’s radiation protection entities. German researchers now found out that the cloud did not originate from military sources but rather from civilian nuclear activities. The study has been published in Nature Communications.
- Light pollution may increase biting behavior at night in Aedes aegypti mosquitoes
- Tradition of petrified birds in the Dome of the Rock
- One way to prevent cancer: map the fundamentals of how cells go awry
- How initiatives empowering employees can backfire
- Hot-button words trigger conservatives and liberals differently