A team of researchers from the Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin (HZB) and Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin has succeeded for the first time in producing light-emitting diodes (LEDs) from a hybrid perovskite semiconductor material using inkjet printing.This opens the door to broad application of these materials in manufacturing many different kinds of electronic components.The scientists achieved the breakthrough with the help of a trick: “inoculating” (or seeding) the surface with specific crystals.
- Oncotarget: quantitative ultrasound radiomics in prediction of treatment response for breast cancer
- U of M trial shows hydroxychloroquine does not prevent COVID-19 in health care workers
- Covid-19 interventions can cut virus infections, severe outcomes, and healthcare needs
- Vanilla cultivation under trees promotes pest regulation
- NOAA report reveals condition of natural and cultural resources of Papahānaumokuākea