Scientists have shed new light on how the network of gatekeepers that controls the traffic in and out of plant cells works, which they think is key to develop food crops with bigger yields and greater ability to cope with extreme environments.
- Researchers develop a simplified method to modify disease signaling with light
- Relieving the cost of COVID-19 by Parrondo’s paradox
- Enzyme biofactories to enhance cord blood transplants
- Reviewing multiferroics for future, low-energy data storage
- COVID-19 study: Meaning in life and self-control protect against stress