A survey conducted at the University of Basel and the Psychiatric Hospital of the University of Basel has investigated how sleep has changed during the Covid-19 lockdown. The 435 individuals surveyed — most of whom were women — reported sleeping longer while sleep quality deteriorated. The results of the study were published in the scientific journal Current Biology.
- Perspective: Understanding COVID-19 vaccine efficacy
- Scientists identify compound that stimulates muscle cells in mice
- Word graph analysis confirms that dream report structure varies according to sleep stage
- Novel method for measuring spatial dependencies turns less data into more data
- Smile, wave: Some exoplanets may be able to see us, too