Scientists at RCSI University of Medicine and Health Sciences have developed a new biomaterial that has the potential to accelerate bone regeneration by promoting an immune response that encourages repair and lowers the risk of inflammation.
- Study identifies strengths and challenges of responding to dual disasters
- Diabetes patients use of mobile health app found to improve health outcomes, lower medical costs
- Record-high Arctic freshwater will flow to Labrador Sea, affecting local and global oceans
- Revive the map: 4D building reconstruction with machine learning
- Scientists describe earliest primate fossils