If we act quickly and decisively, there is a slim window in which we can still conserve roughly half of Earth’s land in a relatively intact state, a UC Davis study suggests.
- Tissue, scaffold technologies provide new options for breast cancer, other diseases
- High fat diets may over-activate destructive heart disease protein
- A materials science approach to combating coronavirus
- New study proposes a low cost, high efficiency mask design
- Coffee for the birds: connecting bird-watchers with shade-grown coffee