The Corrona® Psoriasis Registry, a joint collaboration between the National Psoriasis Foundation, NPF, and Corrona, LLC, the leading sponsor of registries in immune-mediated diseases, announces that studies from the registry will be presented at the American Academy of Dermatology Virtual Meeting Experience (AAD VMX) taking place June 12-14, 2020.
- COVID-19 lockdown reduced mental health, sleep, exercise
- Coating implants with ‘artificial bone’ to prevent inflammation
- COVID-19 anxiety linked to body image issues
- Medical minds meet to develop novel treatment for one patient’s immune system defect
- Report calls for easing access, improving home health for older adults