Scientists in the Department of Biomedical Engineering at Texas A&M University are developing new ways to advance the field of regenerative medicine and cancer treatment. They are developing a 2D nanosheet that is 1,000 times smaller than a strand of hair.
- Wildfires can cause dangerous debris flows
- Technology shines the light on ovarian cancer treatments
- Thymoquinone induces apoptosis & DNA damage in 5-Fluorouracil-resistant colorectal cancer
- Oncotarget: quantitative ultrasound radiomics in prediction of treatment response for breast cancer
- U of M trial shows hydroxychloroquine does not prevent COVID-19 in health care workers