In a recent study, researchers at Nationwide Children’s Hospital examined the intersection of two risk factors, parental history of suicidal behavior and emotion regulation, in children 6-9 years of age.
- UMD-led study shows fear and anxiety share same bases in brain
- Patients who had more severe covid-19 may be the best donors for convalescent plasma therapy
- Astrophysics team lights the way for more accurate model of the universe
- Tropical cyclones moving faster in recent decades
- Untreated sleep apnea is associated with flu hospitalization