A research collaboration has demonstrated the function of a genetic pathway for anther development, with this pathway proven in 2019 work to be present widely in the flowering plants that evolved over 200 million years ago. The research team was led by Blake Meyers, Ph.D., member, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center and professor, Division of Plant Sciences, University of Missouri, and Virginia Walbot, Ph.D., Professor of Biology, Stanford University.
- Paper: Congress must clarify limits of gene-editing technologies
- Palliative care needed across China for everyone who needs it — study
- Legacy pollutants found in migratory terns in Great Lakes region
- The soft power concept of German energy foreign policy
- Bronze Age herders were less mobile than previously thought