Frailty is the medical term for becoming weaker or experiencing lower levels of activity or energy. Becoming frail as we age increases our risk for poor health, falls, disability, and other serious concerns. In this study, researchers examined the benefits of assistance that helps older adults follow their prescribed medications and prevent falls, frailty, and loneliness.
- Reforestation plans in Africa could go awry
- Coral researchers find link between bacterial genus and disease susceptibility
- How computer scientists and marketers can create a better CX with AI
- Scientists discover new organic compounds that could have helped form the first cells
- Coronaviruses are masters of mimicry, new study finds