A new study shows for the first time that the collapse of terrestrial ecosystems during Earth’s most deadly mass extinction event was directly responsible for disrupting ocean chemistry. The study highlights the importance of understanding the inter-connectedness of ecosystems as our modern environment struggles with the devastating effects of a rapidly warming planet.
- Rethinking the link between cannabinoids and learning
- Children with chronic kidney disease have outsized health burden
- Cannabis reduces OCD symptoms by half in the short-term
- Oncotarget: cGAS-STING pathway in oncogenesis and cancer therapeutics
- Oncotarget: Inhibition of HAS2 and hyaluronic acid production by 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 in breast