A new study sought to determine how consumers respond to potentially fraudulent reviews and how review portals (e.g., Amazon, Expedia, TripAdvisor, Yelp) can leverage this information to design better fraud-management policies and increase consumers’ trust. It found that portals that include fraudulent reviews are more likely to boost buyers’ trust.
- Lab-grown mini-lungs mimic the real thing – right down to covid infection
- Soil fungi act like a support network for trees, study shows
- COVID-19: Dexamethasone discovery carries treatment implications
- Hackensack Meridian CDI, University of Michigan show faster COVID-19 antibody test
- Comparing canine brains using 3D-endocast modelling