A new review of neurological symptoms of COVID-19 patients in current scientific literature reveals the disease poses a global threat to the entire nervous system. About half of hospitalized patients have neurological manifestations of COVID-19, which include headache, dizziness, decreased alertness, difficulty concentrating, disorders of smell and taste, seizures, strokes, weakness and muscle pain.
- Oncotarget: quantitative ultrasound radiomics in prediction of treatment response for breast cancer
- U of M trial shows hydroxychloroquine does not prevent COVID-19 in health care workers
- Covid-19 interventions can cut virus infections, severe outcomes, and healthcare needs
- Vanilla cultivation under trees promotes pest regulation
- NOAA report reveals condition of natural and cultural resources of Papahānaumokuākea