An open-access article published ahead-of-print in the American Journal of Roentgenology (AJR) by radiologists in Singapore recommends a number of applied updates to the workflow of diagnostic ultrasound to prevent nosocomial transmission of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) to frontline US service providers: patient and visitor screening, segregation and monitoring of staff, scan vetting, strict protocol adherence, and more.
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. to publish Journal of Correctional Health Care
- Exploring the source of stars and planets in a laboratory
- Fipronil, a common insecticide, disrupts aquatic communities in the U.S.