A study published in Molecular Psychiatry shows that patient-derived adult stem cells can be used to model major depressive disorder and test how a patient may respond to medication and that fish oil, when tested in the model, created an antidepressant response.
- Radical diagnostic could save millions of people at risk of dying from blood loss
- Cancer-fighting gene restrains ‘jumping genes’
- Early results from DETECT study suggest fitness trackers can predict COVID-19 infections
- Remdesivir for COVID-19: FDA approved but still unproven
- Study measures effectiveness of different face mask materials when coughing