A new study by researchers at NYU School of Global Public Health, published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, takes a closer look at the strategies state legislatures use — often behind closed doors — to pass preemptive laws that limit local government control.
- Study measures effectiveness of different face mask materials when coughing
- Seesaw of Indo-Pacific summer monsoons triggered by the tropical Atlantic Ocean
- International team tracks record-setting smoke cloud from Australian wildfires
- Study finds seabird ecosystem shift in Falkland islands
- Shot of alcohol can help an irregular heartbeat