Scientists from the University of Oxford and the UK Centre for Ecology and Hydrology show that a gradual strategy with two discrete releases of subgroups of the quarantined population would be optimal for society as a whole to minimize deaths while protecting the economy.
- Study helps explain declines in death rates from COVID-19
- Wildfires can cause dangerous debris flows
- Technology shines the light on ovarian cancer treatments
- Thymoquinone induces apoptosis & DNA damage in 5-Fluorouracil-resistant colorectal cancer
- Oncotarget: quantitative ultrasound radiomics in prediction of treatment response for breast cancer