Older adults with COVID-19 who survive hospitalizations and return to their homes confront substantial health challenges and an unpredictable future. Early evidence suggests that complex and long-term physical, functional, cognitive, and emotional negative health consequences will be the norm for them. However, the trajectories of health care needs of older adults with COVID-19 in the weeks and months following hospital discharge have yet to be identified.
- Novel pooled testing strategies can significantly better identify COVID-19 infections
- Real-world effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccine – research by Clalit Research Institute
- Health professional societies address critical care clinician burnout
- A-maze-ing pheasants have two ways of navigating
- On the line: Watching nanoparticles get in shape