Using electronic health record (EHR) data to simulate drug trials for pregnant patients could one day offer a solution to the current practice of delivering babies pre-term if an expectant mother contracts COVID-19, according to a position paper published in Nature Medicine.
- UMD-led study shows fear and anxiety share same bases in brain
- Patients who had more severe covid-19 may be the best donors for convalescent plasma therapy
- Astrophysics team lights the way for more accurate model of the universe
- Tropical cyclones moving faster in recent decades
- Untreated sleep apnea is associated with flu hospitalization